Bopenski products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects for 1 year from date of purchase under normal use. Bopenski is not obligated to replace or credit merchandise if damaged as a result of product abuse/misuse by the customer or after warranty period.
Bopenski’s warranty covers normal everyday use and does not apply to defects resulting from:
- Wear and tear
- Damage or loss caused by not following product setup instructions and safety warnings
Bopenski reserves the right to refuse to credit, repair or replace a product if the item is deemed not to fall under warranty. In such an instance, Bopenski can ship back original product to customer, at customer expense.
To process a warranty claim request:
1. Contact our Customer Service Department at 1-817-754-1805 or by email email@example.com to obtain a Return Material Authorization number (RMA#) to return your product.
2. Package the item in original packaging if possible. If not, please package in adequate cardboard packaging for secure transport back to our warehouse.
3. You MUST include in your packaging:
a. Your original proof of purchase
b. The defective product
c. Contact information and a letter of explanation
d. Include the RMA# on the letter of explanation
4. ENSURE THE RMA NUMBER IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE. We will not be able to process your warranty without the RMA# on the package
5. Ship merchandise back to:
7800 Brandi Place
North Richland Hills, TX 76182
6. Customer is responsible for paying shipping to return merchandise. Items must be sent prepaid. We cannot accept COD or bill recipient shipments. Return shipping is not reimbursable. We suggest sending your return via Fed Ex Ground, insured parcel post, or UPS Ground via trackable method. Bopenski is not responsible for lost shipments.
International customers must pay for inbound and outbound shipments.
This warranty is in lieu of all other previously expressed warranties, obligations or liabilities.